Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is this thing on?????

Due to all of the violence going on in Jos, most places you go they have crazy security measure. This was Sunday morning going into my dad's chuch!

I couldnt resist taking pictures!
My dad and I ventured into the heart of the city to the bank and they are serious at the banks with the security. one at a time, and they like pat your down and then you go into the door one by one. I had to do some James bond moves to get this picture.
Crowded Ahmadu Belo Way, we used to live down the street from here and I would walk down here all the time to shop at the supermarkets for all our "foreign" food when I was in high school. ahhh the memories!
Yep, still a madhouse down there, my dad said I could drive the car, but I didnt want to, I cant belive that I used to drive there when I was in high school!
Visiting my grandmas grave. It was tough for me. I waited way too long to go home, and she didnt wait for me. Thank God our goodbye on this earth is not the end.
Saying goodbye to my uncle (dad's younger brother) gonna miss that house :(
Home to this man :) always playing with the neighborhood kids!
I think Eric has more fun outside than our kids sometimes!
Eric challenged the boys on street to a game of bball three on one and he won! Glad to be home to my little family!

No comments: