This week the blog and twitter world came together to pray for Joanne. I dont know this lady, but I have cried and been on my knees for her and for her family. She is married and has two little girls and suffered a stroke. She is now in a medically induced coma and they are just waiting for her to wake up. My heart is breaking for this family.
You can read a little here. The past few weeks my heart has been burdened for so much going on both here in America world wide (nigeria, sudan, australia, brazil, tunisia, china, indonesia). If none of these things ring a bell to you, consider visiting BBC website every now and again to know what is happening in your world. I read in the blogworld about a young mother (pregnant) who was killed in car accident, and the baby was delievered by C-section. My heart broke yet again. I am not thankful enough for each breath I take, and for each new day that the Lord allows me to see.
Join me in praying for Joanne and for the sweet family who lost their mom, and for the countries suffering around the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment