Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our weekend

Cousins!
Love his silly faces!

This past weekend we had our annual crawfish boil! It was extremely fun this year, we had a great group of people come out. Thanks to all who came and all who helped out. Our friend, Alan and Krist Wilson built a new house and they always host it at their house. It was great to break in their new, beautiful home. There was LOTS of crawfish and Alan even arranged for a bounce house for all the kids! I took a ton of pictures with my brother's camera, but I havent gotten them yet, but he did email me these two above so here you go!  It was a great weekend, my inlaws came in town, as usual and brought all the crawfish from Louisiana. The guys also grilled burgers and hotdogs for all the non-crawfish eaters. 

All is well here at home. The girls are getting ready for their dance recital coming up in a few weeks, the Minnesota gang will be visiting for a week soon, I am looking forward to summer though we have nothing planned. 
Hannah finally started riding her bike! I am so proud of her. Eric took her training wheels off months ago, then she just lost interest in the bike all together, but she kept at it, and finally she got it!! We got the younger two the Skuut bike so I'm sure Abigail will be riding with no training wheels in no time! The kids LOVE to ride it. 
I cant believe that Hannah will be in Kindergarten in the Fall, where did the last 5 years go??? These days I am just taking it all in, spending lots of time at the park, taking walks, reading books, playing outside, enjoying the blessing I have in my three children.

No comments: