Monday, August 9, 2010

Where have we been? We've been here! This summer has been interesting. I think in the future I will love summer, but for now, its just kinda okay. However, this summer our cousins moved down here from Iowa so we have been blessed with constant playmates. Uncle Nate, Auntie Sa-Sa (Sarah) and Sophia have been a blessing to our family. We hang out alot, run errands, and go crazy together. Our kids think they have two sets of parents and it is no uncommon for me to do laundry and find many of Sophias clothes in it and Sarah the same at her house :) Its nice. I love it. With all of our parents living so far away in Africa, its nice for us kids to be close and live like the community we were raised in.

The picture above sums up my Go-go girl. You can spend as much time as you like dressing her, but in .2 seconds flat she will be stripped down to nothing. So actually this picture is a big improvement from what she is usually wearing :)

1 comment:

Sarah Kay said...

In Go-Go's defense we were painting water colors (can't you tell by Sophia's Artist hat:) and I might have stripped GoGo down so she didn't get dirty. (Probably not but it could happen;)

We love you guys,
Auntie Sasa