Friday, August 20, 2010
Do you know Roba?
Yes, you read it right, "Roba". Actually her name is Reba McIntire (duh!). But our Abbie-go-go-girl, calls her "Roba", even though she knows how to say "Reeeba". Anyways, I had to blog about this because it is getting out of hand. Abbie is OBSSESSED with Reba, absolutely obssessed! I mean she LOVES this woman. We spend our days watching Reba, the show, Reba videos on youtube and talking about what Reba likes and doesnt like. Every time we leave our house Abigail asks if reba is where we are going, and when she goes to bed she asks if Reba is going "night-night" too. It is ridiculous. Anyways, if any of you have been at the grocery store this week you will see that there is a magazine with Reba on the cover. You can only assume what my 2 yr old thinks of that! I am contemplating writing this woman and seeing if some how some way she could meet my 2 yr old cause that would make her year! So if you have any hook-ups, let me know! I secretly love it because I do love me some Reba, but honestly I dont know how this got started. So if you see Abigail, make sure you ask her about "Roba".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment