School actually started last week, but for most schools today was the first day so I will just feel like I am on time with this first day of school post! Here is my kindergartener on her first day!
I wish Eric had one of those types of jobs where he could have come with me to drop her off, but he couldnt, but my cousins graciously took the other two so that I could just focus on the school girl. Here she is in line about to walk off into her class. This is when it got ugly :) I was doing fine until one of the other moms said something to me as they walked off in a line, then I lost it, and thankfully so did the other moms so I wasnt boo-hooing alone. And also, thankfully, they had a boo-hoo-woo breakfast for us :)
Today was the first Monday we have had to wake up for school, it already feels normal. Hannah has a wonderful teacher, one, whom we prayed for. We miss her so much at home, but it makes it easier knowing she is being loved all day at school!
1 comment:
Ah, how sweet. Just keeps growing up! Glad it went okay. And, it wouldn't be a total success unless there were a few tears shed.
Post a Comment