Saturday, August 13, 2011

Catching up in pics!


This little man turned 2 in June and since then no longer looks like my baby!
See?

As a song I love so much says "I'm learning to love these days" right before my eyes, these three are growing so fast I cant keep up!

Hannah finished her first season of T-ball and it sure was a HOT one! She loved it and she did well. Daddy was proud!

                              I went to Nigeria again and got to see this guy, my daddy :) I had a blast, and it was so nice (weather-wise) I didnt want to return to the heat in Texas! It was actually cool enough to need a sweater!

View of my parents living room (now you can feel like you are in their home in jos, nigeria)

Came back and hit the ground running. This cutie pie had surgery, so she and I headed to our home away from home, Cooks! Here she is happily waiting for the anesthesiologist!

Post-op eating a popsicle and doing great!

Phew! Where did the summer go? We just got back from a quick weekend trip to San Antonio where we were hosted by some lovely friends and had a great weekend. We cant wait to go back and visit again soon. Now I have been overwhelmed with all the transition going on in our home. I am just praying I can make it through the next few weeks!

No comments: