Sunday, June 5, 2011

More Water, yes please!

I thoroughly plan on tiring my kids out doing all kinds of water activities this summer. I was so pumped (a bit more than the kids) when our favourite kiddie water park opened up this weekend. Of course we had to go. We went on Saturday so that Eric could have a chance to go, all three kids wore themselves out. Its funny to see how much they have grown in a year. Hannah was doing everything by herself. At one point she even said to me "how come all the other kids dont have to check in with their parents? its okay Mommy, I'm a big girl, I will be fine on my own". I didnt know whether to cry or tell her off :) I am pretty sure I had more fun than the kids and we WILL be going back a few times this week.












When we got home, Eric was getting ready to grill us some dinner so the kids were out in the backyard just playing around. My mother looked out and said that I should get my camera because they were sitting so sweetly. Of course I missed it, but Eric took the camera out and took a series of pictures. So here you go, random fun in our backyard:

No comments: