Friday, April 22, 2011

Yes, folks, we went to the Fort Worth Main Street Arts festival. I took two pictures, and one of them was blurry. So this is all you get! Auntie Sarah and Caleb. We had a blast. We had 8 kids, two strollers, and many heart attacks counting the kids every two minutes!

 My brother's kids! Just looking at this picture makes me miss them more!

Sweet sister moment. As Hannah grows each day she is kinda left out because The younger too are so close these days. But Hannah doesnt mind, they tend to annoy her when she is trying to look at a book, or work on schoolwork with me.


We tried our best to get a picture of all the Asake grandkids, but to no avail! Simone and Caleb were the problem!




These two were best friends all week!
I sometimes wonder where the last 5 and half years went. My Hannah is starting Kindergarten in the fall, Abigail will be 4 in the fall and Joshua is going to be 2 in the middle of the summer! As tough as it is having three young kids. I look at the picture of them and I am sad because no matter how hard I try, I cant go back, I have to enjoy these days because they are growing way too fast! I have a feeling this will be our best summer yet. Dont worry, I will say that every summer :)

1 comment:

The Ziebarth Family said...

Linda, I am walking the exact same road as you! Mikah just turned 5 this weeks, Feliciti turns 4 in August, and Madilyn turns 2 in June!!! How does this happen? They are growing up and becoming little people who have their own lives, haha!