Friday, April 22, 2011

What about Linda?

Being a 30 Rock watcher, I never gave this show a chance. BUT I was up in the middle of the night and browsing Netflix and saw that I could watch the first two seasons. So I did.........and I got hooked. I am all caught up now.

Yeah buddy, this album is incredible. My music of choice most of the time is Christian music. Thats really all I have ever listened to since I was like 8! I used to be a KLTY (the local radio station) fanatic, but now the station gets on my everlasting nerves. But I still listen to it sometimes in the car. Anyways, if I am going to listen to music it has to be just that, good music.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I honestly believe that Mandisa is my best friend......well, if we could ever meet! I love this woman so much and all that she stands for and her strength and beauty. I could not wait for her new album to come out and when it did, I knew all the songs by the second day. It really speaks to me where I am in my life RIGHT now.


Ive also been reading alot more. Mainly books by the preachers that I enjoy listening to online. I enjoy listening to:
Francis Chan
David Platt
James MacDonald
Matt Chandler
John Piper

Yes, I'm boring, but if I am going to read, I dont have time for fiction books, I need to read for growth and knowledge. 

I do love blogging, and I need to do it more. Mainly cause I know all three of my faithful readers need more junk to read :)

No comments: