Friday, April 22, 2011

Our lives lately...............

These two are the best of friends. Joshua follows her and does everything she does!
Dress up days at home!
Abigail took this picture too!
Abigail and Josiah! Can we just arrange a wedding?
Me and my eldest! I think my three year old took this picture!
Well, the easiest way to update on our lives is just to post pictures! I am too tired to go back through and make this a real post so I will just give a run down of our pics. Back in March we had the priviledge of attending "Her Guts for His Glory". My friend Audrea has gone through so much and it was a 5k/fun day in her honor. It was a random COLD day, but we went out and enjoyed ourselves. The girls got their faces painted and there were bounce houses!
My kids go to a Mother's day out program at church once a week, and they had a royalty day, and I was asked to help out, it was alot of fun and my girls LOVED having me serve them "tea and crumpets". Oh, I think I threw in some random pics of our days at home which usually consist of the girls being dressed up and Joshua following them around.
Last, we had a girls night at my cousin's home. It was delightful (dont you love that word?) Sarah did a great job hosting, and I think I had three too many bowls of soup!!!

No comments: