Here is big sister putting her lil bro to sleep. I kid you not, she succeeded. She is such a firstborn, and I am grateful for her sweet sweet spirit and kind and compassionate heart.
The photgrapher, she always asks me to take a picture of her, now thats a good photographer, she knows she needs to be in some pictures too!
My firstborn turned 5 on Thanksgiving day this year! I cant believe she is 5 years old. Something about that age gives me heart palpitations. I dont know where the last five years have gone. I feel like I cheated her by having two more kids, but I know she will be fine. I feel like we dont get nearly enough time together, but again, she will be fine. Hannah Grace is the ideal first born, she goes with the flow, she is kind, compassionate, sensitive to her siblings, a RULE follower and keeps us all in line. She doesnt have to know what comes next, she does her best with what she's been given. Each day is a new adventure and I love the way she attacks each day. It warms my heart to hear her recite verses we are teaching her and begin to apply those biblical truths in her life. I love this little girl so much!
J-Man! Oh how I love my shadow! Eric calls him my shadow cause he follows me around the house, as long as there is not another man in the house. When Daddy comes home or any of the Uncles are around, he doesnt know me at all. He is a guys guy! The little toot is coming into his own and that makes for long days, but I love my little man and he adds spice into this girld dominated home!
My brother flew in from Minnesota to surprise us and boy was it a wonderful surprise. When Abasa comes to town, everything is sweeter. I enjoyed some one on one time with my big bro and we had some meaningful conversations. The problem is Abasa is a big presence so when he leaves, everyone is depressed for a day or two! Abigail LOVES LOVES her "Uncle Dasa"! He heard that on repeat all week!
My kids have several bonus grandparents. With my family so far away, We have some amazing people who love us like their own. Like the Runges who are my second parents, they are my kids grand parents and they spoil them. Then we have the Swains, and also Grammy Mac. I could do an entire post about Grammy Mac alone! Anyways, she made the kids these super cute hats for the winter and we love them! Im not sure what I would do without Grammy!








No comments:
Post a Comment