As usual Abbie is not paying attention. I dont know that I have a good picture of the three of them together. We no longer have a working camera, that makes me sad, but its been for the past 5 months so I am kinda used to it. Eric has a droid X and it has an awesome camera so I make him take pictures on there an great video too. The lasts few months have been interesting. Thats the only word I cause use to accurately describe them. So much has happened thus far in 2010 and I can only imagine what 2011, Lord willing, will bring. Several months ago Eric and I sat down to really talk about things and see where we were at, and we didnt like where we were. It all comes down to this: if you didnt know already, we are here but for a moment. We all had a beginning and we will all have an end. True story. No matter how you view life, love, God, etcc...you will die. I began to feel like I was wasting my life. Its hard being a stay at home mom of three little ones. the days can get long, hard, and lonely. I am also in a foreign country. I dont have alot of family here and very few real friends. I dont have parents close by (havent even seen my mom in 5 yrs), and my inlaws are 7 hours away. Its easy to get lost in this and let my life pass by. BUT i cant. I have been blessed with this life to live and for me, I want to live for Christ! So Eric and I re-examined our priorities and alot has changed for us. We are spending less time away and in activities and more time pouring into the children we have been given. Our world proves that parenting has gone wrong! i mean just look at what's out there. I know that you can do all you can do and still have bad kids, because we are all sinful, but I dont believe we do ALL that we can do. Anyways, life's been good here at home and I love pouring into my kids. Its not the churches job to make our kids want Jesus, its our job :)
Anyways, the Darjean kids are still crazy :) Abigail is currently winning for the entertainment award in our house. She is SO funny. I wish everyone could spend a day at our house and enjoy her to the max. Joshua is at a stage where honestly we cant go in public for too long. Hannah is growing so fast it gives me heart palpitations. As a missionary/pastors kid. Ive lived in DFW wayyyy too long for this travelers heart. I am ready for something new, but God doesnt see it my way. So we are put, for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment