Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Background - Lecrae ft. C-Lite - Directed by David Ham (Official Video)
If you are my friend on Facebook then you saw that I posted this video a few weeks ago. I am not kidding when I tell you to get some headphones, get along and listen to this song. I dont care if you dont like rap, I didnt either. My husband has been listening to Christian hiphop since we met and I thought it was a bunch of noise. Well, no longer! I went with Eric to the Unashamed Tour 2010 a few weeks ago, and it CHANGED MY LIFE! not like a camp where you come back all high on Jesus, not like a new fad, but oh my goodness These guys (Sho Baraka, Lecrae, Trip Lee, Pro, and Tedashii) are a couple of black guys who are truly spreading the undiluted Gospel and word of God. It is so true, when you get down about our world, realise that the Gospel is the only thing that is going to change it! Eric and I have a heart for inner city type ministry and Im glad ive been turned on to this music cause it will help :) I will ONLY endorse the 116 guys (the names i listend above) because they are sound in their music and their theology matches mine. Every album, every song, every lyric points to Jesus. This song is amazing. Its how I want to live my life. There is a line that says "Im scared if I do this alone then I'll succeed, and no longer trust in you, but only trust in me" Whoa. Anyways, just like 116 Clique guys, IM UNASHAMED! We've taught our kids the verse Romans 1:16 and I love when I hear my girls shouting that they are "Not ashamed of the gospel...." Anyways, if I still have any readers out there, please enjoy this song. And just in case you are wandering, the biggest change in me is that I am unashamed! Im not worried about all the material and the here and now. Im living for eternity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Linda! It's not that I even mind the questions, it's the explanation I don't think everyone needs to know. But, I just try to stay positive and move along to another subject. HA!
I loved it! Thanks for sharing something that I too would have never listened to. I love that picture on the side of your page...man I miss you!
Post a Comment