Monday, January 18, 2010

I NEVER EVER want to forget......

Random dress up parties in the bathroom.......




These two best friends.........................


These three treasures that I get to see grow up daily.....


Abbie-go and her silly, silly ways....................


Always a new character...................


Dressing up in other people's clothes.........


My sweet, sweet boy who is growing way too fast....


This crazy darling and the phases she is constantly going through......


Seeing yourself being acted out by your children :) .........


Always being dressed up.........


I never, ever want to forget these days. With three young kids, the days are long, the whining is draining, the never ending need for mommy is overwhelming, BUT I never ever want to forget the joy of these days; the blessing in being able to be at home with them, to be the one who spends the most time with them, memories that will stay with me long after they leave this home. I want to make the most of these days when they are young because I know there will come a day when I will long for THESE days again. So my prayer is that the Lord would help me to appreciate each moment He has given me with these kids He has entrusted to us.

No comments: