Saturday, January 9, 2010

Emma, Edna's little sister, came to visit and we got to hang out with her quite a bit. We had a great time and now want her to make the plunge and move here too! Here we are at a a nice Italian place by the Northpark Mall, I cant think of the name but it was good! (as you can see in the picture, my poor baby was asleep, she was getting sick and got worse each day)



I like this picture.


Daddy and the sickie! Looking back now I realise that each day she had fewer and fewer "well" hours. As soon as she got sick, ALL she wanted was her daddy. For 4 straight days she basically slept on his chest.


Uncle B came to stay with us for 2 weeks over Christmas. He got a small break from the army and we enjoyed every minute he was here. The girls LOVE their Uncle B.

No comments: