Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Happy New Year 2013
Happy new year from the Darjean home. I havent blogged since August, yikes! Its been a little bit busy around here. Everyone is growing so fast right before my eyes. Staying home with my kids is wonderful because I get a front seat to everything. So we dont have much money, I doubt they will care that we didnt drive new cars, have a big home, have cable tv, go on vacations, etcc when they look back on their lives, and neither will I. Eric and I keep saying, "When did we have FOUR kids?" I still feel like a kid sometimes :)
Levi, our baby is doing so well. He is still so small! But boy is he determined. He sat up on his own at 5 months (just like everyone else in this family!) Now if he walks between 10-11 months he will be right on track. Currently the little toot is crawling all over the place and finding every speck of dirt to eat! He just turned 8 months old a few days ago. I remember when he was 6 months old wandering if he would even crawl soon because he wasnt even rolling over. and then boom in like the next week he started scooting around, rolling around and it was downhill from there! He is "talking" alot. All he says is dadadadada. but he has said things that sound like words, flukes of course, but he said "hi", "ok", and nanananana! I have conversations with him and he talks back to me. It helps that he has 3 siblings, he desperately wants to keep up with them.
Since before Christmas we have been laying low and mostly at home due to sickness, us and staying away from those with it. Not much else is going on. Baseball has started up again for Eric so busy days are ahead. Cant wait til Spring so we can get out and actually watch his teams play. Eric is about to launch his website. But in the mean time, if you need baseball lessons (hitting, pitching, fielding, etcc) or know someone who does, send them our way.
Lastly, our family word for the new year is, Authentic. We want to be more intentional about loving others, more intentional about sharing Christ, and live authentic lives. Cant wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in 2013!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't think of a better word for your family! Love y'all!
Cute pics. All the kids look so big. Miss you guys.
Mn Asakes:)
Post a Comment