This picture sums up what I have been up to lately! These two are keeping me more busy than I ever thought possible! When they finally settle down to sleep, and I have a moment to myself I usually just stare at the wall and enjoy the peace and quiet :) Or do laundry :)
Im not sure where we were, but I looked in my rearview mirror because these two were just too quiet and this is what I saw. Eric and I are always talking about how its crazy how close they are, they do absolutely everything together.
At my cousin's house, Abbie likes to dress up! She came in the room dressed like this and we thought it was too funny. She is definitely her own person and I love it.
Big sister is doing well in Kindergarten, she often calls me her teachers name by mistake. I suppose that means she really loves her teacher. I bet her teacher get called "mommy" quite a bit too! Thats pretty much all the updating I have for you, folks. Til next time, take care of yourself, and each other :) (Anyone remember when Jerry Springer used to say that?)
P.S. anyone else out there obsessed with Downton Abbey? I watched all of Season 1 and 2 in like 4 days!! and now I eagerly await season 3!!
No comments:
Post a Comment