Who knew number 3 had so much personality! I'm not sure when it happened but he's grown up so much even just in the last couple of months! Joshie loves to talk! And since my days are spent with he and Abigail, I basically have zero moments of peace and quiet. He is so funny and loves when he knows he is making people laugh. At 2 he already understands the concept of joking and it cracks us up to watch him kid around with his sisters. Joshie-D is a parrot! He repeats everything! Mostly everything Abigail says, but he likes to repeat what anyone says. It annoys his sisters at time, but the day will come when we will miss our little parrot. Here are some Joshie funnies:
Eric said "Dang It!" really loud one day and the entire next day all I heard from Joshua was "Bang IT!"
Conversation between me and J:
J- I hit Hannah mommy
Me- Joshua that is not nice, go and apologize to your sister
J- I sorry you mean, Hannah
While changing his diaper, I was putting powder on his bum and he sat up and saw the white mess on his bum and out of nowhere he said "WHAT in the world is going on down there?"
Me- Joshie who is your best friend?
J- Harper Rose and Miss Sabrina
If you ask him why he does anything his response is always an emphatic and well enunciated " I. Dont. Know"! And after he eats or drinks anything he gets real serious for a second and says "that's got to make my tummy hurt" or "I'm bout to be sick".
Seriously this kid keeps me laughing all day. Just now I smelled poop and asked him if he pooped and he said "You changed me on Sunday already".
I love my little man, even though a split second after being funny, if he doesnt get his way, he will go into tantrum mode, which usually involves finding something to throw, and entering a mood where he cannot be consoled. I guess its part of being 2! Im trying to remind myself to enjoy these days because soon they will be gone.

2 comments:
The kids are getting so big! Miss you!
Lori
Hi Lori!!!! Miss you too! i hope y'all are staying warm up there!!
Post a Comment