Wednesday, September 15, 2010

VEGAS!

Meet Sofia! She was one of my closest friend in high school. She was born and raised in Nigeria and still lives there. I had the best time with her and she kept me laughing! Here she is showing off her new purse that we bought at the Venetian in the Louis Vuitton store! I miss you Sofi-D!
And here we are, the class of 2000 from Hillcrest School in Jos, Nigeria! We only had 27 in our class, so this was a pretty good turn out for people who came from all over the world! It was a blast yall, lets not wait 10 more years!
And here is the stratosphere, for those who follow me on facebook, this is the building where people jump off and ride extreme rides at the top. Yes, I rode, yes, I am crazy, yes, it was fun!


<>
Eric at the Hoover Dam! It was a pleasant surprise because the road took us right through the Hoover Dam!


No comments: