Monday, May 3, 2010

Dance

I always love this time of year, when school winds down, and another big thing is DANCE recital! My big girl and her class did so great this year. It is so amazing that I know known nearly all the girls in her class since they were born! I cried, laughed, danced, it was fun. This year, their class did two dances, tap and ballet! I look forward to next year, Lord willing, I will have TWO daughters in dance. yikes!

I am too tired to go back and write captions, but here is the over view: we were blessed to have some family and close friends come watch the recital. Above there is a picture of Auntie Edna with our family, and also my niece Jazmin who came out with her mommy to support us! The two littles got bored before the recital began so we had a photoshoot on the floor and let Joshua run wild :)  I also included a picture of Eric and Joshua because I get this statement at least twice a day "that boy looks just like his daddy" where there you all go, now you can decide for yourselves!
It was a fun but busy weekend. It is kinda nice to have a slow monday morning. I am doing laundry, Joshie is napping and the girls are playing. I feel grateful today for my life and my family.

1 comment:

The Ziebarth Family said...

SO CUTE!! Where do your girls dance? I am thinking of putting Feliciti in next year! Love you girl!